Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Last Minute Gifts/Cards to inspire you with your holiday list. We really hope that you will be enjoy all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
If you do not own the Mini Pocket Envelope dies (159167), put it on your wishlist! These dies are so simple to use & can be used for many occasions. One run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine it cuts & scores the template for you. Since gift cards & cash are on everyone’s list this year, the dies made it easy to make handmade holders.
Step by Step Tutorial
– Begin with a 5 ¼ x 4 ½ piece of DSP; I used Celebrate Everything DSP (retiring January 4th) & run it through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Mini Pocket Envelope die
– Use a bone folder to burnish score/fold lines; then glue the 2 flaps using Tombow liquid glue.
– Use a scrap piece of Poppy Parade card stock & run it through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Spruced Up Outlines dies .
– Use a scrap piece of 2022-2024 In Colour Glimmer Paper & run it through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Spruced Up Outlines dies. I used the lighter part of the ombre towards the top of the ornament.
– Working from the backside using dimensionals, line up the ornament outline with the solid ornament. Once you have a good connection around the ornament, attach it to the Mini Pocket Envelope
– Stamp sentiment from Christmas to Remember on a scrap piece Basic White card stock using Night of Navy ink. Then, fussy cut & adhere to glimmer paper using Stampin’ Seal glue.
– For an extra bling, I used 3 Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Below are a few other gift card holders I made using other dies from the Spruced Up Outline dies, Kindest Gnomes & Santa from the November Paper Pumpkin kit
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 11th when our theme will be Sale-A-Bration Time. The design team will showcase projects made from Sale-A-Bration items.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping ←You are here
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
13 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop-Last Minute Gift/Card Ideas”
These are so cute! A great idea and very pretty one. Love the papers and coordination!
These are so adorable…great coordinating!
How cute Jill! I love your sweet little gift card holders!!
Darling gift card holders Jill!
Such a cute way to give out gift cards, Jill! I love the papers you used and the great details. Thanks for joining the hop this month – Happy Holidays!