Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, our blog hop theme is Sale-A-Bration! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I had a hard time narrowing down which Sale-a-bration product I would feature. So, I decided to use several different products from the Sale-a-bration brochure to help show how well Stampin’ Up! products coordinate with each other.
The Thanks a Bunch stamp set is free with a $50 product purchase. The Favoured Flowers DSP is free with a $50 product purchase. The Dandy Designs DSP is free with a $100 product purchase.
Step by Step Tutorial (for the purple carrot card)
– Begin with a 5 ½ x 8 ½ card base of thick Basic White card stock; scored at the 4 ¼ using a Paper Trimmer
– Use the Paper Trimmer to cut
Favoured Flowers DSP to 4 x 1 ¾
Favoured Flowers DSP to 4 ¾ x 1 ½
Basic White to 5 ¼ & 4
– Run the Basic White layer through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Twigs & Sprigs embossing folder.
– Use a scrap piece of Fresh Freesia card stock & run it through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the All That dies.
– Stamp the sentiment with Blackberry Bliss ink onto the die cut banner
– Punch a scrap piece of Basic White card stock using the Decorative Circle punch
– Stamp off each carrot onto a scrap piece of paper, then stamp onto the punched Decorative Circle using Pumpkin Pie, Merry Merlot & Blackberry Bliss. Use Granny Apple Green for the stems (2 stamped full strength, 1 stamped off).
– Adhere the larger piece of DSP to the top of the embossed Basic White card stock; then adhere the smaller DSP (I used liquid Tombow glue).
– Cut a 4 1/2 piece of Metallic Mesh Ribbon, adhere to the back side of the embossed Basic White card stock using household clear tape.
– Adhere the embossed Basic White card stock to the thick Basic White card base using adhesive of choice (I used liquid Tombow glue).
– Adhere the punched & stamped Decorative Circle using dimensionals.
– Adhere the die cut sentiment using liquid glue on the part that sits on the punched circle & a dimensional to the part that sits on the card front.
– For extra bling use the Pastel Pearls from the annual catalogue.
– To dress up the envelope, I used Favoured Flowers DSP to the flap of the envelope then fussy cut it.
I used the Dandy Designs DSP & Fern 3D embossing folder following the same template. The carrots are Mango Melody, Pale Papaya & Pumpkin Pie with Granny Apple Green stems.
I used the Dandy Designs DSP & Fern 3D embossing folder following the same template. The carrots are Mango Melody, Pale Papaya & Blackberry Bliss (stamped off) with Granny Apple Green stems.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 8th, when we will be creating projects for Random Acts of Kindness Week.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb …
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping ←You are here
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life