I know I have been a litte quite on the blog lately. I had surgery on 8/17 to replace my ACL. I completely torn it during a game in June. It has been difficult to get into the craft room. I was able to get in the past few days to make some cards. It felt so good to be back in there with the creative juices going! I had to keep my cards simple as I was not able to be in there very long. I CASEd this card using the Sale-a-bration (SAB ) Designer Series Paper (DSP) Rings of Love. Today is the last day to order the paper.
Here is a slightly different variation of the card that I also CASEd
Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop in 2022! This month, the theme is Sale-A-Bration. We really hope that you enjoy & will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Happy New Year & good bye to 2021!
Whelp, I did it. I took the cheeriest dies & Designers Series Paper (DSP) & made a sympathy card. 30+ years of being an oncology nurse does bring out the darkside… I make cards for a local mailpost store. The owner is always asking for pet sympathy cards. As soon as I saw all the rainbows in the new mini catalogue & Sale-A-Bration (SAB) brochure, I knew exactly how I was going to use them. Scroll to the bottom for more samples.
Step by Step Tutorial
– Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White Thick card stock
– Use a Paper Trimmer to cut a piece of Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Series Paper to 3 ¾ x 5
– Run the largest Brilliant Rainbow die through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the following colours of cardstock: Petal Pink, Pale Papaya, So Saffron & Soft Seafoam
– Time to make your rainbow by adhering the die cut coloured cardstock to the DSP card base with adhesive of choice (I like to use the liquid Tombow glue)
– Adhere the card front to the card base using adhesive of choice (again, I used the liquid Tombow glue)
– Stamp the sentiment from the Special Moments stamp set in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock. Cover with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder & set with a Heat Tool.
– Punch out the sentiment using the Cloud punch
– Adhere the sentiment cloud using Stampin’ Dimensionals
– For an added touch of subtle bling, use a few Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels
For the next sample, I used the same recipe but instead of using the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP, I used the Simply Marbleous DSP. Both sets of DSP & the Special Moments stamp set are all part of the Sale-A-Bration event. Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting promotions of the year, running through February 28, 2022. During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn FREE product with qualifying orders of $50 or $100.
For the final sample, I used the same recipe. But instead of using the soft subtle colours, I went with a more cheery colour set using Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody & Flirty Flamingo cardstock to build the rainbow. The sentiment is from the After the Storm stamp set in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. I stamped it in Basic Grey ink then using my Stamparatus, I stamped it again in Versamark Ink, covered it with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder & set with a Heat Tool. Then punched it out with the Cloud Punch & adhered using Dimensionals.
Which is your favourite??
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on February 9th. Our theme will be Birthday Bash when our team creates birthday projects to celebrate our family & friends.
Today is the day, the new mini January-June catalogue is now live!! So many fun new items to pick from a whole NEW catalogue of beautiful, coordinating products for all occasions (Valentine’s, Birthday, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day & More!)
It is also Sale-a-bration time! Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting promotions of the year, running through February 28, 2022. There are 3 ways to save during Sale-a-bration- 1. Shop 2. Host 3. Join
1. Shop During Sale-A-Bration you get rewarded for shopping! With two earning levels ($50 & $100), you receive free products with your qualifying order; there is NO LIMIT to how many free products you can earn.That’s right, NO LIMITS for every $50 or $100 you spend at my store, you get to choose a free item during check out. This is a great time of year to stock up & get some free goodies on the side! The more you order, the more you can earn. You can purchase products from the Annual Catalog, the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog from my Online Store. Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions count too!
2. Host Need another excuse to spend time with friends? Host a qualifying event with combined orders reaching at least $300 in sales, & you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards AND the exclusive Calming Camellia Stamp Set!
3. Join The best savings of all is when you join Stampin’ Up! -You will get up to $125 in products of YOUR choice (that’s $26 in FREE product) for $99 – Your choice of any 2 stamp sets for FREE! – The kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings). To join the Stampin’ Up! family & my team click here.