Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is New 2022-2024 In Colours. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
OMG the new In Colours are amazing! I love each & every one of them. There was something familiar about them that I could not put my finger on until I started to photograph the samples for this blog post. Three of the colours are the colours of our new local NHL team, the Seattle Kraken! I hope you love the new In Colours as much as I do.
For my featured sample(s), I decided to go with simple 3″ x 3″ cards featuring each In Colour. Although the colours compliment each other & work well together, I wanted to show off each colour on its own. 3 x 3 cards are great to have on hand for a quick thank you or to send some cheer to help brighten someones day.
Step by Step Tutorial
– Begin with a 6″ x 3″ card base of thick Basic White card stock; scored at the 3″ using a Paper Trimmer
– Run the cardbase through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Stripes & Splatter 3D embossing folder (EF). Use the black line on the EF to help line up the card base. You only need to emboss the front of the card.
– Run a scrap piece of 2022-2024 In Colour 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the swirling circle die in the Painted Labels die set. So happy this set carried, again!
– On a scrap piece of Basic White card stock, stamp the sentiment from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set in the coordinating ink
– Run the stamped sentiment through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine using the Sytlish Shapes circle die
– Adhere the stamped sentiment using Stampin’ Seal to the swirly circle. When gluing onto glitter paper, I like to use a stronger glue like the Stampin’ Seal.
– Adhere the swirly circle to the card base using dimensionals to give it a subtle pop off the card
– Add some “bling” using the new 2022-2024 In Colour Matte Decorative Dots
– For the final touch, adhere a scrap piece of 2022-2024 In Colour 6″ x 6″ Designers Series Paper (DSP) to an envelope flap using adhesive of choice (Tombow) then fussy cut.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 8th. Our theme will be “CASE the Catalog” when our Design Team creates a project found in the new Annual Catalog and CASE it with their own creative twist.
Until then, have fun in your craft space!
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping ←You are here
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
2022-2024 In Colour Colour Coach a few colour combinations to help get the creative juices flowing.
Are you more a video person? Then, check out this YouTube video from Stampin’ Up! introducing the new 2022-2022 In Colours