Holiday Catalogue Crafting & Bingo! August 22nd at 10 am via Zoom
Register here Holiday Catalogue Crafting & Bingo. Your demonstrator will work out the best method for payment for you.
You are invited to join Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators Cathy Parise, Debbie Flattum, Jacque Alvernaz & Jill Loveland for a festive look at some wonderful new products featured in the Stampin’ Up! August-December 2020 Mini Catalog & have fun playing Stampin’ Up! BINGO between SWEET Suite Presentations. You’ll create 4 make-n-take projects & each of the 5 BINGO games will feature great prizes!
Here’s everything that’s included for the Holiday Bingo & Creativity Time
– 5 rounds of Bingo with fabulous prizes (Prizes: NEW August-December 2020 Mini Catalog Products)
– Presentations on 4 of the fabulous suites in the catalogue, including Heartwarming Hugs; Poinsettia Place;Snowflake Splendor, & Gilded Autumn. (Your demonstrator can provide you with details on ordering if you would like to get any of the stamp sets being used, but you do not need the stamp sets for the make-n-takes. You can substitute with stamps you have).
– 4 Make-n-Takes in a kit with all the supplies (you will need to supply your own ink(s), adhesive, scissors and any sentiment stamps you want to use).
– Instructions for each of the Make-n-Takes.
– Access to the video of the event after it is over.
Your make-n-takes & game board will be mailed to you (for an additional fee), or you can select Free Porch Pick-Up from your demonstrator. Please advise your demonstrator when you register that you need to Add-On the shipping charge when you contact her to make payment.
You will receive 1 Bingo Board with your make-n-take kit. You will get to use your boards for each round of Bingo. You will need to supply the ‘markers’ for your board, but you can grab anything from the house. Pennies, macaroni, buttons, M&Ms (as long as you don’t eat them up & lose your chance at BINGO)! One ‘win’ per person, please!
$25 Early Bird; $30 after August 10th – includes 5 rounds of BINGO & 4 Make-n-Takes (add-on shipping excluded)
Early Bird – August 10th
Registration Closes – August 15th
Number of attendees allowed is limited, so early registration is advised
We think you will really enjoy watching the sweet Suite Presentations & playing Stampin’ BINGO on Zoom! Because we’ll be on Zoom, it will be more interactive & you can ask questions as we go! Zoom is an easy-to-use video conferencing program. Once you register, you’ll receive a pdf with instructions & best practices. All you need in order to use ZOOM is a computer (desktop or laptop) or a mobile device (tablet or cell phone). Invite your friends & join us. We look forward to seeing you on August 22nd.
Cathy Parise – email@example.com Jacque Alvernaz – firstname.lastname@example.org Debbie Flattum – email@example.com Jill Loveland – firstname.lastname@example.org